- support for 3D threads (threads at bolts, screws and nuts, including library parts; threaded holes, etc.)
- improvements in shells and surface development
- new 3D kernel capabilities (e.g. Boolean intersection, improved 3D chamfer tool)
a new tool for spherical solids
- new BOM and title blocks' features
- further impoved STEP file compatibility
- a possibility of setting antialiasing for better display in 3D (graphic card settings)
VariCAD can be downloaded for free and used for 30 days before buying a license. VariCAD is ideal for small 3D sheet metal, industrial jig and fixture design, as well as more general drafting projects. There are a number of tutorial videos online to help users learn CAD design with VariCAD.