1) VariCAD 3D parametrics. 2009 should see useful enhancements for Linux's favorite 3D industrial design CAD software program. Fully editable solid models make this light weight industrial design program the perfect low cost CAD for Linux. VariCAD is also offers native 3D CAD for Windows.
2) progeCAD 2009 reveals their best low cost AutoCAD design compatibility software yet. Additional to this products current support for AutoCAD-like commands, AutoLISP and native DWG file editing, progeCAD 2009 Professional designer software will offer advanced AutoCAD like features, such as DIESEL expressions and a greatly improved product registration process, for a far lower price than a single seat of AutoCAD LT (lite version). Additionally CADDIT will introduce three important new vertical applications for Australia and New Zealand:
- progeARCH architectural design software for faster drawing of architectural floor plans, layouts and drawings.
- progeEARTH civil 3D land survey software for advanced 3D Digital Terrain Modeling, road design, sewer design, parking layout and more.
- QuoteCAD for fast project estimating, quoting and cost calculation using BOM (bill of materials) pricing based on the blocks used in a CAD drawing.
3) TransMagic delivers more CAD translation and collaboration resources for enterprise business with version 8. TransMagic products now offer robust visualization of JT files and full “read” and “write” support for exchanging JT files between any 3D CAD/CAM/CAE applications, including CATIA, NX, Pro/E, SolidWorks and Teamcenter. TransMagic already offers 3D file sharing and translation support for SolidWorks SLDPRT, CATIA V5 CATPRT, CATIA V4 .MODEL format, Unigraphics NX .PRT, STEP, IGES and more.
4) Mystery product. 2009 will see CADDIT launch a third level of CAD CAM solutions to Australia and New Zealand. Visit our site to see this additional line of CAD CAM soon.