- PC3 plotter configuration file support
- New Print Style Manager Interface
- New Printing / Plotting Interface
- AEC visualization (AutoCAD Architectural Desktop objects)
- STL (mesh) and DAE file export
- New Dimension Style Manager Interface
- Advanced Spline Editing
- New wireframe "HELIX" command
- New ACIS Solid "LOFT" command
- CAD Underlays of PDF, DWF and DGN files
- Microstation DGN File Import (selected versions, as underlay)
- New LMAN (Layer Manager)
- Improved Purge command
- Multigrip editing
- New overall GUI style
- Windows 8 Support
- AutoCAD DWG 2013 file format support
Lower level enhancements of progeCAD 2013 include the use of several new developer languages (APIs) in progeCAD: true DRX and IRX application support with VBA and VSTA object models for prototype applications, while still supporting legacy SDS and AutoLISP languages making the new progeCAD 2013 an excellent foudation for specialized CAD application development.
The progeCAD 2013 free upgrade promotion begins 15 August 2012 AEST (Australia Sydney Time) for all new full and upgrade orders placed for progeCAD Professional 2011 version (current) ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY - including progeCAD Pro, progeCAD USB, progeCAD Network NLM and OFFICE licenses. This promotion does not include progeCAD Standard licenses.
For more information visit our website or contact CADDIT.net HERE.