- AutoCAD table entity creation and support for DWG files with data tables
- Massive improvements in 3D - including functional ACIS sweep command and a full range of 3D architectural design tools.
- 3D PDF Publishing included free for sharing 3D designs.
- Initial support for Dynamic Blocks. progeCAD now attempts to present dynamic block data from AutoCAD DWG files using the grips interface. This support is still under development.
- progeCAD now offers a full interface for creating new multi-line styles.
- Improved support for various graphic cards.
- Command line auto-completion mode (DYNMODE).
- Hundreds of other improvements and enhancements.
CADDIT will begin processing iCARE and promotional upgrade entitlements this week. Users will be notified via email of their new progeCAD 2014 (English version) serial code. Please note that a 2013 serial code will not work with progeCAD 2014. Please also note that the progeCAD Standard product is no longer available. Other users who wish to upgrade from a previous progeCAD version may do so here.
A completely new 30-day trial of progeCAD 2014 can now be immediately downloaded from www.caddit.net. CADDIT is the major supplier of progeCAD to Australia, New Zealand and Asia-Pacific region since 2007. We are proud of our now very large community of users in ANZ and hope that this new release demonstrates our desire to help deliver the features requested by these users. CADDIT was directly involved with some of the new features in version 2014 and can be contacted via the website details as usual, http://www.caddit.net/store/index.php?main_page=contact_us .