- support for parameters
- support for geometric constraints
- enhanced possibilities for insertion and transformation of solids
- new possibilities for editing shells
- improved work with true type fonts in 2D
- improved STEP file compatibility
- improved DWG file compatibility and more
The documentation includes several new Adobe flash video demonstration tutorials for learning the VariCAD Parametric system. Linux 3D CAD users should especially appreciate these new features on a native VariCAD Linux system. Debian/Ubuntu .deb and RH .rpm distributions will be available for download. For Microsoft Windows VariCAD can be downloaded free for 30 days HERE.