Once started, there are several categories which appear in the toolbox. For progeCAD 2014 these are: Launch progeCAD, Register progeCAD, Online Support, Help / Video, Settings, Utility, Support Tools. We will review each of these as used in progeCAD 2014 professional.
- Launch progeCAD: This CLOSES progeCAD Center and starts the progeCAD Software program.
- Register progeCAD: When you buy a progeCAD license or install a new progeCAD Network client, use this option to activate the license code.
- Online Support: A webpage to the contact us page for support questions is opened. progeCAD Center remains active.
- Help / Video: Launches the progeCAD Searchable Help files, either for users or programmers. Video Tutorials open a webpage with a list of online video lessons for CAD beginners.
- Settings: Turn graphics acceleration on or off (recommend ON), Repair (use this first if progeCAD stops running as a result of the user environment somehow becoming corrupt), Toggle Automatic Updates On or OFF (recommend ON), User support folder - direct access to progeCAD support files for templates, hatches etc.
- Support Tools: Rescue, Troubleshooter and Dumper are all functions used when in contact with the progeCAD development team for remote access and analysis of problems that a user may be having specific to their installation of progeCAD. progeCAD Extras opens a webpage with a few extra downloads, including the VBA toolkit for progeCAD 2013 and 2014, as well as updated USB dongle drivers for mobile USB licenses.
For more information about progeCAD as a low-cost AutoCAD solution, contact CADDIT or visit the website HERE.